I know some people will be wondering the meaning of the word P.DP.
To my Nigerian folks, the PDP acronym is for a political party called People Democratic Party; a political party in Nigeria.
But am not here to discuss politics, but your plan for the new year.
First and foremost, let me wish you happy prosperous new year a i believe that we will all achieve our set goals and objectives. Those ones planned for last year that were not achieved will be achieved, just be focused and get your priorities spot on; the sky will be your starting point.
Talking about PDP; it’s stand for Personal Development Plan.
When we came into the year 2017, we were all happy and ready for the challenge that year will put before us.
However, most people are not ready; because they still believed in the assertion of that “if you can’t beat them, join them”. But this supposed not to be the case.
As our situations and circumstances surrounding us are different, our goals are sure different.
Now, the question is what’s your Personal Development Plan (PDP) for 2017?
So, i will give you some tit bit on how to come about your PDP and what it should entail.
Your PDP must be a Detailed, Well-Structured, Articulated and Written Plan that will demand your loyalty and commitment.
Your PDP Guide must include the following:
1. Building Spiritual Capacity (Moving from just Relationship to quality fellowship with your God).
2. Inspirational And Motivational Books to read in 2017 (weekly, monthly or quarterly).
3. Professional And Career Development, Seminars, Conferences or Workshops to attend (either Paid or Free).
4. Mentors and Coaches you must connect with in 2017, that will add great value to your life and work.
5. Relevant/Additional Skills to Develop or Sharpen to enhance your ability to SERVE people and EARN more.
6. Events, Places, Cities and Nations to visit for personal relaxation, receation and education.
7. Networks or Associations to join, that will serve as leverages for opportunities and connections (This could be either online or offline).
8. What products or/and services will you be creating in 2017 to multiply? IMPACT and increase INCOME.
9. Negative Relationships or friendships that drains personal energy to be cut off.
10. Wise and intelligent investments to make in 2017.
11. Negative habits, Attitudes and behaviours to confront and conquer.
12. Positive habits, attitudes and behaviours to cultivate in 2017.
Now that I have given you tips on what to plan this year, go out there and enjoy your 2017 and be a living testimony.