Symptoms of heart attack in a month
“He was not sick and suddenly died on his bed.”
This was a situation of a wife of a man that died on his bed while she had traveled for a business trip.
No one knows the struggle the man passed through before he gave up the ghost.
This is why the medical practitioners have always been doing a regular campaign of medical check ups.
Thereafter, an autopsy was carried out to now the cause of the death.
Here comes the report: he died of heart failure without even knowing he had heart problem.
If he had known this through regular check up, he would have get the required treatments and taking the all the necessary measures.
Now let’s look at some likely symptoms to be noted in a month before an heart attack can occur.
Symptoms of heart failre in a month
Whenever this six symptoms occur at the same time, you need to know you are suffering from heart failure.
- Chest Pressure: This is a common warning sign of an impending heart attack. It is usually a tight feeling in your chest.
- Exhaustion: If you constantly feel week and tired, it means your muscles aren’t getting enough blood.
- Shortnessof breath: Your breathing is short as a result of constriction from the arteries in the lung due to lack of blood flow.
- Dizziness and cold sweat: Sudden cold sweats are a warning signal that your organisms are under supplied.
- Fatigue: This can be a symptom of an impending heart attack. High level of stress can result in the heart not getting enough blood you need.
- Cold: This comes in form of coughing , sniffles, and fever that occurs a month before a heart attack. The coughing is meant to increase blood flow to the chest.
The solution is simple. Living a healthy lifestyle reduces the likelihood of suffering a heart attack.